Sunday, January 10, 2010
You are the voice that calls the universe to be
You are the whisper in my heart that speaks to me
You know what, I don't know. School is (kinda, ok it
is) starting tmr and I have a tiring feeling about it. Awwwwww. A few days ago I was still relatively excited (cuz of the new stuff hehe) but now just this two lit assignments I'm (attempting to) do now is making me go way mad. What a way to spend my last-night-before-school :(
Omg YESAlright and one of my new year resolutions is to sleep at 12 or latest 12.30 if there's school so I won't be tired the next day @ lessons and live a whole new mugging year (yeah right) but uhm how about I am so gonna break it tonight already ha ha ha. AND I'M STILL HERE
K I'm starting anew this year don't know if things will be easy because I see a lot more commitments which means I need, definitely, better time management (which I have NEVER accomplished fyi) and like perseverance or smth haha. And of course God. All work and no play makes me a sad sad girl so I still wanna do things I like this year, I don't wanna torture myself!
Yup in two days time it'll be two special people's birthdays PANICZ though I got their cards already luh... What what what else should I do. Anw Audris is coming over and gg for dinner with us :D
Fact: I like to play baby language with my sibling. No one knew it was me^^
Okay wow it's 11:11 now yay I get all girly-happy when I see it HAHA & I got a constant wish that I'll always make when it's 11:11^^ secretz
One last thing: All the best to all O-level students for tmr Audris Kelly Mevis Christy etc!!!That was me one year ago I remember I was nervous like shit & I started spamming phonecalls after ripping my result slip & I was screaming like no one's business x)
I miss SC."Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need."
-Hebrews 4:16